Thursday, July 2, 2009

So I'm not sure whats up with my blog lately and I haven't had the chance till now
to figure it out. When I sign on to view my blog the only thing I see is pictures. If I
look at my sister Suni's blog all I see is pictures no writing. I'm not sure whats going on
with this silly thing. Wanted to catch anyone that still looks at this up on our lives.
We are so done with ball. Kyan will be doing some tournaments here and there. Girls
are done. What a choir that was. I almost bet they don't play next year. They just weren't
that into it. June was just insane!! Every weekend was something. My little brother Dillon got
married to my new sister n law Wendi, Congrats to them! They did a quick court house wedding
and off to Mexico for a week. Then came home and had a reception party. Speaking of party's
we had a good one at our house for Zack's 20 yr school reunion. Went off with bang. It was
hot as could be. If I plan a party you better believe it's going to be the hottest day of the year!!
Always has been, always will be! My baby girl is turning 6 tomorrow. Time just flys when you have kids. She wants to have a Luau party. We will not be able to do that till next weekend the 11th because my best friend Amy is getting married in Tulsa tomorrow night. We plan to stay the weekend and spend 4th of July with Zack's sister Laura and family. The kids are going as well.
We will make a mini vacation out of it. I have alot of pics to post. I will try to soon. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th weekend. Brandy

1 comment:

  1. i still read this. i like to see updates, but the color of your writing is hard to read.

    ReplyDelete